Cali P. Madia
Since joining Daniel Szalkiewicz & Associates, P.C. as an Associate in 2017, Cali Madia has worked extensively in matters involving internet privacy and online defamation. Ms. Madia previously worked at the New York City Board of Elections in the Office of General Counsel during the most recent Presidential Election. She also served as Chief of Staff to New York Assembly Member Rebecca A. Seawright (D-Upper East Side and Roosevelt Island) and worked as Seawright’s Deputy Campaign Manager on her inaugural campaign for public office.
Ms. Madia is a native Buffalonian residing in Brooklyn with her husband and two cats, Finbar and Attila.
- New York
- John Marshall Law School (Illinois), J.D.
- University of Miami (Florida), B.S.
Cases of Interest
- Dr. Spring Chenoa Cooper – v. – Ryan Broems, Supreme Court, New York County Index No. 153384/2018: Co-Lead Counsel on the first revenge porn case filed under New York City’s Non consensual Image Sharing Statute.
- Elmwood Country Club, Inc. – v. – Old Oaks Country Club, Inc. , Supreme Court, Westchester County Index No. 54712/2018: Filed lawsuit involving a former general manager’s breach of her employment contract with a county club she worked with for almost 20 years.
- Trump Village Section 4, Inc. – v. – Jerry Shvadron, Supreme Court, Kinds County Index NO. 502589: Represented a Co-Op complex against an illegal tenant who defamed the board and its general manager.
7.7Cali Patricia Madia