In 2010, Daniel Szalkiewicz was approached by a client who had 20 malicious blogs posted on the internet, destroying the client’s business. Daniel Szalkiewicz learned a procedure to sue an email address, and had all the blogs removed. Since then, Mr. Szalkiewicz had been protecting the online reputation of individuals and businesses.
Daniel Szalkiewicz is also a skilled negotiator and litigator, settling numerous personal injury cases.
Daniel has been to the Appellate Division and New York State Court of Appeals, the highest court in the state.
Daniel believes in a team approach. Every attorney in his office knows each of the files and are prepared to talk to each client intelligently and knowingly.
Daniel Szalkiewicz has become a New York City blog removal lawyer, successfully taking down over 100 defamatory blogs. Daniel Szalkiewicz is a zealous advocate for his New York City personal injury clients, and has received numerous large settlements on behalf of the injured.
In 2015, 2016, and 2017, Daniel was named one of Super Lawyers’ “Rising Stars,” a distinction reserved for the best attorneys under 40.
Mr. Szalkiewicz is a proud finisher of the Brooklyn Half Marathon and supporter of City Harvest, Chabad of Binghamton, and other New York City non profit organizations. Daniel Szalkiewicz is married to Dana Szalkiewicz, a New York City public school assistant principal. They live in New York City. They have a ninety-five pound lab-great-dane mix and are avid New York Rangers fans.
DANIEL SZALKIEWICZ’S CASES OF INTEREST
- Matter of Frascone v Rockland County Bd. of Elections
- Matter of Krance v Chiaramonte
- Matter of Plaro Estates, Inc. v Assessor
- Grand Aerie of Fraternal Order of Eagles v Mostrando
- Matter of Sloan v Szalkiewicz
- Matter of Coopersmith v Ortutay
DANIEL SZALKIEWICZ IN THE NEWS
- Redefining Election Law in NYS
- Chiropractor sues woman who slams him in 48 different blogs
- Mahopac school board member accused of ID theft
- Man Allegedly Targeted by Mahopac School Board Member Fears for His Safety, Lawyer Says
- Doctor Says He’s Being Defamed on Internet
- Clarkstown politicians’ lawsuit: Bloggers have gone too far
- Tentative settlement reached in Yonkers parking meter lawsuit
- Ridge Hill hit class action lawsuit over meters
- Ridge Hill parking meters spark class-action lawsuit in Yonkers